Bible In 10 Points
1. Today we know many such people in this world who do not know the bible, they hold the bible, they also go to church, and there are bibles in everyone’s house, but what is in this bible, if they do not study these things, then about all these today will learn. The Bible is called Biblas in the Greek language and is also called Biblia. Biblas and Biblia mean book and group of books.
John Gutenberg discovered the Bible in the year 1600, so the first printed book by him is the Bible. Today we know many people in this world who do not know the Bible, they hold the Bible, even the church It is known that there are bibles in everyone’s house, but if they do not study these things what are in this bible, then today we will learn about all these. The Bible is called Biblas in the Greek language and is also called Biblia. Biblas and Biblia mean book and group of books. John Gutenberg discovered the printing machine in the year 1600, so the first book printed by him was the bible.
2. It has been 416 years since the bible was printed, even after so many years, even today the people of Christ are not able to know about the bible, so today we will learn about all these from the bible itself. Find and read Yahweh 44 of 16 from the book of Yahweh. It is written in it and read it after finding it in the book of Yavah. The book of Yahweh was written by God himself.
Also Know About: 8 Short Messages, Preaching, And True Words Of The Bible
3. If we see how God has written the bible, then the second letter is in chapters 20 and 21, first of all, know that no prophecy of holy scripture is fulfilled based on anyone’s own ideology, because of no prophecy of any person or person. It was never done by desire, but the devotees spoke on behalf of the Supreme Lord by being moved by the Holy Spirit.
It is written in the bible, which means 42 devotees have written the bible, who has got them written by the devotees? God has got the devotees written by the Holy Spirit. If you see some of their names, they were Moses, Dawood, Yahuna, Sau, and many other devotees who have written the bible. All of them have written the bible at different times, in different countries.
4. Among those people, there are small people too, the one who steered the secret was David, there were Makati, and there were Paulus. In this way, there were also people doing different things. But all of them have written the word of God with the same law. We do not find any mistakes in the Bible. We see many books in this world, and we find mistakes in all of them but in the Bible, we do not find mistakes anywhere because the bible is a book of God.
The solution of one thing in the bible was not written in this book itself, we should find it in 66 books, when we do not find the solution of one thing in one book, then we should find it in another book of the bible because God has written this thing based on this. If we look at another verse, Isa 28 chapter 13th verse: That’s why the word of the Lord He has command on command, command on command, rule on rule, rule on rule, a little here, a little there so that he stumbles and falls and is injured. Go and get caught in the trap.
5. A little here and there in the bible means looking in another book. Many people think that searching in another book means searching in other texts, but Christ people should not be found in other books. Must be found in the Bible itself. Based on this, if we look at another verse, then Genesis chapter four.
Four five verses And Abel also brought some of the firstborn of his flock to feed the sheep and their fat sheep were grazing, when Yahweh accepted Abel and his sheep, but he did not accept Kem and his sheep, so Abel and Cain Both of them met but why did God accept Abel’s offering because a mother can feel sheep in her children, but God the father will never discriminate between his children, so God did not write the solution of this matter in Genesis.
6. So where has God written these? Hebrews 11 chapter 4 verses By faith Abel offered to God to be better than Cain and by this also testified to his righteousness because God testified about his son and by that he would die even when he died. Talking so far, friends Abel and Cain both made an offering to God. But Why did God accept Abel’s sheep? Abel made the best sacrifice with faith, so God accepted Abel’s offering.
7. Dear little here – this is the meaning of little there. Based on this, if we see another verse, then Matthew 4 chapter 6: And said to him, if you are the son of God, then drop yourself down because it is written I will command my angels about you and they will give you hands – I will raise my hand lest your feet get hurt by a stone. Dear, Satan is saying this to Jesus Christ. Even the devil knows what is written in the Bible and where it is written. Psalm code 91 chapters 11 and 12 verses because he will give regular orders to his messengers to protect you wherever you go.
8. It should not happen that he will lift you by the hand, lest your feet get hurt by a stone, look dear, even the devil knows what is in the Bible but Christ does not know the people.
9. The Bible is divided into parts, one the Old Testament and the other the New Testament. There are 39 books in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament. The Bible has been translated into English by John Wycliffe. There are 1179 chapters, some 3,10,072 verses in the bible. Dear bible the largest chapter is psalm 119 and the smallest is psalm 117, the largest verse in the bible is ast 89 so today we taught about the bible.