1. What Is Heaven?
Heaven is a very holy place. Our eyes scientists Beyond the telescopic instruments of the sky above the Ganges, such a There is a place where humans and every planet of this world, The Almighty who created the shadowy galaxies o space, Omnipresence, all-time, all-presence, the Lord, the creator of the world, resides. (What Does Heaven Look Like?)
(1 Kings 8:30) The majesty and majesty of Heaven are indescribable.
(Cor. 2: 7-9) means that man is not the whole universe by his conscience.
But even according to the Bible, we find its description, Which we will see next.
2. What Is Heaven Called?
- Heaven is the abode of the Lord God (Matthew 6:9)
- Heaven is called a bed ( Matthew 3:12 )
- There is building in Heaven (2 Cor. 5:1)
- Heaven is called the Father’s house (John 14:2)
- Heaven is called the place of salvation (Heb 4:9)
3. When Was Heaven Created?
Heaven is the first creation by God. Genesis 1:1 – In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
(English KJV) Heaven was created billions of years ago done by God. Similarly, the earth has also created millions of years ago.
4. What Is The Size Of Heaven?
The size of Heaven is limitless. There is an outpost on the throne of Heaven and the earth’s feet. When a man reaches the knees of the Lord, that is the feet.
I can’t find out the place even after sitting on the post. If so, then the expansion of the place where Bhir God is sitting, How to measure (Jeremiah 31:37) Whoever God wants heavenly.
And may this God give Heaven and glory.
According to Revelation 21, many people call the New Jerusalem heaven. Let’s assume that the New Jerusalem is not Heaven but believers in Heaven itself.
For us, there is a city under construction in which Jesus Christ
Getting the building ready for residence. ( John 14:1-3 )
Also know About: Can We Go To Heaven With Tattoos? Interesting Facts
5. What’s In Heaven?
In Heaven is the throne of the Supreme Lord, on which He is seated.
There are tall buildings in Heaven. Life is a river of water for 12 months. There is 12 kind of fruit-bearing chest (the chest of life).
Air-conditioned environment. Neither cold nor hot nor raining. There is no sun and moon. Only the effulgence of God is illuminated.
There is also a new Jerusalem under construction in some parts of Heaven itself. (about which we will understand in detail later)
6. Why Was Heaven Created?
The reason for the creation of God’s Heaven is the creation of human beings, and the angels were to be gathered in their presence and had fellowship.
Satan was the archangel before the creation of man, whom God He was a righteous angel but (Ezekiel 8:14,13) He is the beauty of himself and the credit.
The desire to be higher than God, full of arrogance (Isaiah 14:13-14, Ezekiel 28:15-18), whose Because he was sent from Heaven by God along with his fellow messengers was fired. (Ezekiel 28:16-17 Revelation 12:4) The Pride of Satan’s Heart Keeps Him From the Company of God. Otherwise, he would have remained in the presence of the Lord.
Cause God created man (Adam Hawa) in the Garden of Eden because Eden tried to sabotage God’s plan and seduce a man by thoughts and remove him from the company of God Diya (Genesis 3 Chapter) In. This way, a man turns away from God.
Sin began to die. That is why human beings enjoy the qualities of the Supreme Lord.
Losing (life), he turned away from the Supreme Lord (from Heaven). Today Eden is in Heaven, where is the tree of the fruit of life and Christ, Even the believers who have fallen asleep. There is the presence of God and Is in music. Since then till now with God.
Obedient angels dwell, and those who believe in Christ He have slept while living. He is in the company of the Lord in Heaven.
Of the world except those who believe in Jesus. The rest of the human beings are not in Heaven because they love God.
Even knowing has become ignorant (Romans Chapter 1)
And they did not receive Jesus (John 3:16). (What Does Heaven Look Like?)
7. How Many Heavens Are There?
The apostle Paul was one event taken up to the third Heaven.
(Acts 14:19-20 Acts 22:17) These two verses state that the third is Heaven. It means that there must be the first and second are Heaven.
- The first Heaven – the star in Heaven, i.e., the atmospheric above the earth, the circle in which ships and airplanes fly.
- The second Heaven – the star system in Heaven, i.e., above the atmosphere as far as the stars, constellations, satellites, Ganga found in space and the place at which man is making many discoveries and sending satellites and spacecraft for exploration.
- Third Heaven – the constellation above Heaven where the Supreme Lord resides God’s Heaven. (Matthew 6:9)
8. Where Is Heaven?
Heaven is beyond space to the far north. That is, the North Pole of the Earth is probably upwards. Upwards in the same direction.
9. Who Lives In Heaven?
- God the Father lives in Heaven. ( Matthew 6:9)
- Jesus lives there (Acts 3:21, Matthew 16:19)
- Heavenly angels live there (Matthew 18:11, Matthew 26:53)
How Many Types Of Angels In Heaven
There are three types of angels in Heaven.
- Sarap has six wings and is constantly connected with the Supreme Lord. Live in the presence of (Isaiah 6:2)
- Cherub – They have four faces and four wings. Frontward the right face of the cherub is that of a lion, the left of an ox and
- The backside of the pride. Their hands are like a human and the feet of the calf. They are like hoofs. There are eyes all over their body. (Ezekiel 1:5-25, chapter 10) The image of the cherubim Moses covenant was built on the ark of (Deuteronomy V 37:1-9) Revelation 4:6-8 with six wings and eyes all over the body. Angels are described. In which different creatures of each angel, the mouth is 1. lion 2. bull 3. human 4. is like an eagle.
- Human-like angels (Daniel 10:5-6, Exodus 18:1-33, Revelation 22:8-9) The souls of those who died believing in Christ are there. (1 Thess 4:14)
- Elijah and Enoch, taken up to Heaven, live there. (Matthew 5:24, 2 Kings 2:11)
- Those whose souls were imprisoned in Heaven were sent to them by Jesus. Redeemed, their souls are in Heaven. (1 Peter 3:18 Matthew 27:52-53)
10. Which Person Will Get Heaven After Death?
According to John 3 of 16, everyone is a resident of Heaven.
One who believes and is born of spirit and water. John 3 of 5 also follows Christ by repentance.
If a man does not get Heaven by his actions, then it is the love of God that He gives to a human being through the form of Jesus.
He enters from Heaven through mercy. God does not want any man should go to hell, but he wishes every man had a son.
But having faith has eternal life. (John 3 of 16) (What Does Heaven Look Like?)
11. How Long Is The Time Of Heaven?
Heaven’s time is infinite will have life. (John 3 of 16)
12. Will The Believers Be In Heaven?
Will you get a reward? It is the hope of every believer that the Lord Jesus Christ gives us. He is about to come and take us to Heaven with him.
When we are being raised with Christ on clouds, the first death will live in imperishable conditions, Bhir who is alive, blink.
It will change in a blink. That is, you will attain the imperishable state. (These 4:16-17)
This will be the time when we will be judged. For it is necessary that the condition of all of us is under the judgment seat of Christ.
It should be revealed that every person is responsible for his good and bad deeds. Revenge to be done through the flesh (2 Cor. 5:10)
On the resurrection of the righteous, they will receive their reward. (Luke 14 of 14)
Only believers are judged before Christ at this time. It will be done when they come to pick us up on the clouds.
In this justice, the works of the believers will be revealed
Whatever sins the believer committed before receiving Christ
His article will not be taken. (Hebrews 10 of 17)
Hebrews 11 shows believers in perfect form
Because the blood of Christ Jesus covered the sins of the believers.
Whatever sins believers have committed after receiving Christ
And have accepted them, such sins will not be judged.
(1 John 1:9) Because confessed sins are forgiven forever.
Justice Of Nine Things
- Judgment of our teachings, doctrines, and teachings (Titus 1:9)
- Judgment of our behavior (Eph.4:2, 25,32 Romans 15:5,7,14)
- Our words will be judged (Matthew 12:36-37)
- Judgment of our thoughts (Matthew 15:19-20)
- Judgment of carnal desires (1 Cor. 9:27, n. 16:32)
- Our secrets will be judged (Romans 2:16, Luke 18:17)
- Judgment of our actions (1 Cor. 3:13)
- Our motives will be judged
- Judgment of Holiness (Heb 12:1014, Thess 4:3,7)
How many mistakes are made by the believers in mind, word, and deed? Sometimes, we accept them. Sometimes we don’t always be alert for this.
1) What are we thinking
2) What are we doing covertly or openly?
3) What are we doing and
4) Whether the purpose of doing our desired work is right or not.
How will this justice be done?
then everyone’s work will be revealed because that day
will tell because it will appear with fire and that fire
Will test the work of each one whose work is built on it
If someone’s work burns, he will get wages.
If he goes, he will take the loss, but he himself will be saved but
Jalte Jalte Jalte ( 1 Cori 3:13-15 ) It is public without justice
There will be discrimination. The fire that will be revealed will test the works
The work which is saved in the fire will be rewarded, and the work which is
He will get burnt and suffer personal loss, but he will be saved.
By incurring a loss, it is felt that these trust returns, which will be a cause of shame for them (Revelation 21:24)
Which works will burn and which will not burn in the fire of justice?
1 Cor.3:13 says gold, silver, precious stone, wood, straw, and stubble.
Wood, straw, and stubble are flammable burning substances.
They Represent Different Functions
1) grieving the soul 2) sin 3) wickedness
4) Greed 5) Hunger or craving for position
6) deceit fraud
7) Infiltration 8) All kinds of dishonesty
9) Taking advantage of intimidation or acting under pressure.
10) Pride 11) Adultery 12) Pride of sustenance
13) Eyes of desire
Do not burn gold, silver, or precious stones
It is a substance. It shows different functions-
1) humility and humility according to Christ 2) righteous conduct
3) Honesty to God and Man
4) The quality of being patient
5) Living a life of trust
6) Reconciliation 7) Prayer 9) Charity 10) Gospel
need of Christians today
1) Christians need to assess their own daily
Improve your life and live in the joy of salvation.
2) Study the Bible daily, meditate on the words and mould them into life.
3) Pray daily.
4) Fulfill the great command of the Lord. (What Does Heaven Look Like?)
13. Crown Of Reward In Heaven
Faithful in reward after justice, you can earn the following crowns.
1) The imperishable crown – (Kur.9:24-27) will receive this crown
Who on his old nature (physical and mental nature)
Keeps up. For the life of Jay.
2) Hope, the crown of joy and pride –
This crown is for those who conquer souls.
3) The Crown of Righteousness – This crown is for those who belong to the Lord Jesus
Love Arrival and they expect His coming.
4) The crown of life – this crown is for those who are tempted
to remain stable. And remain trustworthy till the end.
5) Crown of Glory – This crown is for those elders and deacons
And for the servants who guard the Christian flock with a pure conscience.
Martyrs will also get this makut.
6) Gold crown – This crown will be available to all believers.
But those whose works will burn and they will suffer and burn themselves
They will be saved from burning. They should not have to bear the loss of this crown.
Just leave the rest of the crowns behind. (What Does Heaven Look Like?)
Heaven Is The Real And Eternal Home
The Bible is very clear about heaven being the real and eternal home. The world we live in is temporary; This is not our home; We are going through this right now. When life gets difficult, remembering that it will pass and an eternity of peace, love, and glory with our Lord gives you the strength to get through. Continue to move forward.
“But we are citizens in heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ is. We eagerly await his return, as our Savior. (Philippians 3:20)
14. How Will Our Bodies Be In Heaven?
Our body in Heaven will be a glorified body. As Lord, the body of Jesus had become a glacial body, and he crossed the closed gate and joined the disciples.
Came in the middle In the same way, we will be glorified and become members of Christ.
Will be At that time, we will be seen as the angels and, at the speed of the mind,
will walk and touch each other as Thomas did the Lord Jesus Christ on unbelief after Christ rose on the third day had touched.